He is a dental surgeon from the University of Valparaiso, Chile. Between 1987 and 1989 he works in the Clinica Alemana´s Maxillo-Facial Radiology Department. He also works as a dentist in his private clinic in Santiago, Chile.
In 1989 he moves to the United States where he obtains a Master and a PhD degrees in Literature in Princeton University. He returns to Santiago in 1997, working as a specialist in TMJ Dysfunction in Integramédica, as well as chief specialist of the Orofacial Pain section of both the Clinical Hospital and the Dental Clinic of the Catholic University.
From 1999 to 2013 he lives in Rio de Janeiro. In this period he developed the Loyer Method. He works in his private clinic as specialist in this area as well as in Oral Rehabilitation. Between 2006, and 2009 he specializes in Orthodontics in the United Faculties of Northern Minas, Rio de Janeiro.
As an expert in Cervico-Cranio-Mandibular Disorders (CCMD), he has been invited to give course on his specialty to physicians, kinesiologists, and dentists in the Philippe Souchard´s Global Postural Re-Education Institute, and Henrique Baumgharth Institute, Rio de Janeiro; in the Medical Associaton of Rio Grande do Sul (AMRIGS), Porto Alegre; in McMaster University, Canada, and in the Higher Teaching Institute in Viana do Castelo, Portugal.
Currently, he lives in Santiago de Chile, and works in Clinica Loyer. SEE COMPLETE RESUME
Giselle Horment Lara
Kinesiologist, University of Chile.
- • Assistant Professor of the Department of Kinesiology, University of Chile.
- • Orthopedic Manual Therapist, certified by the University of St. Augustine, FLA, USA.
- • Specialist in Traumatological and Orthopaedical Kinesiology, certified by the Chilean Kinesiology Association(DENAKE).
- • Master in Orthopedic Manual Therapy, National University of Andrés Bello.
- • Master in Structural Osteopathic Techniques. Osteopathic School of Madrid, and University School of Garbi.
- • Graduated in Cranio-mandibular Physiopathology, National University of Andrés Bello.
- • Graduated in Evidence-Based Medicine, Chilean Catholic University.
- • Specialist in Global Postural Re-education (GPR, Method Souchard) with emphasis in joint pathology and scoliosis, GPR Latin America, and UPTM Saint Montt, France.
Currently working at Clínica El Bosque Eliodoro Yáñez 2820, Providencia +56 23244 9760, +56 9 7832 5920