- • Bruxism diagnosis and treatment in adults, adolescents, and children.
- • General Dentistry (integral care of you buccal health).
- • Esthetic Dentistry (composites, porcelain facets, etc.).
- • Oral Rehabilitation (crowns, bridges, etc.).
- • Fixed and removable Orthodontics
- • Invisalign (transparent Orthodontics, no brackets).
Kinesiology Global Postural Re-Education (RPG)
- • Treatment of the cervical spine from a global perspective, and as a complement to the treatment of bruxism, when indicated an interdisciplinary work.
- • Scoliosis, hiperkyphosis, hiperlordosis, painful joint injuries, rheumatologic pathology aftermaths, post-traumatic problems, sequelae of neurologic spastic pathologies.
- • Treatment of respiratory illness.